top of page

Is Your Family Member Resisting Conservatorship?

Consider sitting down with an estate planning attorney to discuss whether or not a revocable or irrevocable trust may still be a viable option. If your loved one has clearly lost the capacity to contract and resents the idea of a conservatorship, try offering them a generous allowance under the conservatorship. An allowance may help them maintain some sense of independence. #conservatorship #family #probate #attorney #estateplan

14 views0 comments


bottom of page