top of page

Does your child have difficult behaviors at school?

If your child struggles with socially engaging with peers, staying on task, playing, aggression, absenteeism or bullying he or she may qualify for an Individual Education Plan (IEP) under the Other Health Impairment eligibility.

An IEP can deliver services such as recreation therapy, behavior consultants, a 1:1 aide, counseling, play therapy, speech services and transportation.

Contact us today to learn more about this!

11 views0 comments


bottom of page